ONEIDA COUNTY --- On Sunday Oneida County announced 17 new positive COVID-19 cases. The total number of cases throughout the county now stands at 200.
Here are the current numbers:
• No new positive fatalities, 3 total.
• Out of the 200 positive cases:
o 18 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
o 10 are admitted outside of Oneida County.
• 42 positive cases have been resolved.
• 1,408 total tests have been conducted.
• 196 results pending.
• 1,012 total negative results.
• 395 under mandatory quarantine.
• 417 under precautionary quarantine.
• 1,398 total have been discharged from mandatory and precautionary quarantine.
The County will be holding another briefing on Monday at 3 PM. Stay tuned to NEWSChannel 2 for updates as they come in.