ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. --- Oneida County has reported 1 new death and 16 new positive cases of COVID-19.
There was no briefing held on Saturday, but the County did provide the updated numbers relating to COVID-19.
• 16 new positive cases, 279 total.
• 1 new positive fatality, 7 total.
• Out of the 279 positive cases:
o 25 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
o 6 are admitted outside of Oneida County.
• 76 positive cases have been resolved.
• 1,898 total tests have been conducted.
• 146 results pending.
• 1,473 total negative results.
• 425 under mandatory quarantine.
• 439 under precautionary quarantine.
• 1,977 total have been discharged from mandatory and precautionary quarantine.
Oneida County would also like you to be aware of possible exposures within the Utica area.
• On April 11, 2020 between 12 p.m. and 2 p.m., an Oneida County resident who has tested positive for COVID-19 was reported to have been at:
o Dollar Tree located at 1100 Mohawk St., Utica
o Walmart located at 710 Horatio St., Utica
o Risk to the public is low as the individual was wearing a mask and gloves. Anyone who was at these locations during that time period, should monitor themselves for symptoms through April 23rd and contact their health care provider if symptoms develop. You do not have to automatically self-quarantine.
• An Oneida County Facebook Live Town Hall on the COVID-19 Crisis is scheduled to take place on April 21, 2020 at 6 p.m. at