UTICA, N.Y. – Oneida County has notified the public of three more places in Utica where exposure to coronavirus was possible.
Someone with the virus was at the following locations during the timeframes listed.
- Rite Aid located at 1924 Genesee St. from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Monitor for symptoms through May 9.
- Price Chopper located at 1917 Genesee St. in Utica from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Monitor for symptoms through May 10.
- Price Chopper located at 1917 Genesee St. in Utica from 4 – 4:30 p.m.
- Colonial Laundromat located at 1502 Genesee St. from 3- 4 p.m.
- Monitor for symptoms through May 13.
People who were at these locations during the times of potential exposure do not need to self-quarantine, but should monitor for symptoms through the indicated date. If symptoms appear, primary doctors should be contacted for direction.
Oneida County Director of Public Health Phyllis Ellis says the risk was low in all of these instances.
County Executive Anthony Picente reported 20 new positive coronavirus cases Thursday, bringing the overal total to 419.