UTICA, N.Y. -- The 2018 mid-term election was the last election for Oneida County's Democratic Elections commissioner.
Michael Galimo's resignation is effective Monday. He's leaving for a new job.
A nominating committee will review applications for a replacement, and make a recommendation following an interview process.
The Oneida County Board of Legislators would then vote.
Applicants must be registered Democrats living in Oneida County.
Galimo was reappointed to the position last month.
The term runs through 2020.
- Oneida County's Democratic elections commissioner resigns
- New aviation commissioner appointed in Oneida County
- Galimo, new Democratic Commissioner for Board of Elections
- Election Day 2017: Oneida County races
- Elections for Oneonta fire district commissioner
- Democratic candidate emerges in Oneida County Executive race
- Oneida County Sheriff Rob Maciol announces re-election bid
- Oneida County Legislator Ed Welsh won't seek re-election
- Oneida County legislators consider pay increase for 4 elected officials
- David Gordon seeks election in Oneida County executive race