ARDSLEY, N.Y. – A Madison County man is facing a slew of drug charges, along with three others, after a traffic stop down in the Hudson Valley.
State police say 23-year-old Anisha Lockhart, of Oneida was a passenger in vehicle stopped for a traffic violation in Interstate 87 in Westchester County Wednesday evening, when probably cause allowed officers search the vehicle.
Troopers say they found nearly 20 grams of marijuana, a heroin-filled syringe, a crack pipe, and 194 grams of Ketamine.
Lockart, along with driver Joshua Allen, 25 of Maine, Kayla O’Brien, 25 of Maine, and Aaron Bazemore, 27 of New York City were all charged and arrested.
The four face multiple drug possession and charges, possession of drug paraphernalia, and vehicle and traffic violations.
They were all arraigned in court, where bond or cash bail was set.
- Oneida man, 3 others, facing multiple drug charges after traffic stop
- Utica traffic stop leads to cocaine charge for Oneida man
- Trenton traffic stop leads to drug charges for Poland man
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges for 2 Rome men
- Clark Mills man faces drug charges
- Traffic stop leads to aggravated DWI charge for Rome man
- 3 facing drug charges after months-long investigation in Oneida, Herkimer counties
- 2 facing charges following Oneida meth lab bust
- Oneida woman charged with fraud
- 2 facing felony drug charges in Utica