ONEIDA, N.Y. – An Oneida man convicted of sexually abusing multiple minors from 11 to 17 years old has been sentenced to 120 years in prison.
Daniel Hatch, 41, was arrested in January of 2019 following an investigation by the Madison County Child Advocacy Center that uncovered several victims.
This past June, Hatch was convicted of the following:
- Predatory sexual assault, A felony
- First-degree criminal sex act, B felony
- Attempted criminal sex act, C felony
- Two counts of second-degree criminal sex act, D felonies
- Three counts of first-degree sex abuse, D felonies
- Three counts of third-degree criminal sex act, E felonies
On Monday, Hatch was sentenced to 120 years in prison. With consecutive and concurrent sentences per charge, police say he will need to serve at least 40 years to life in prison.