ONEONTA, N.Y. - The Oneonta Municipal Airport is getting a new name. It will soon officially be called the Albert S. Nader Regional Airport.
The Oneonta Common Council voted to approve the name change at Tuesday evening’s meeting.
Nadar, a former member of the common council in the early 50’s, and mayor in the early 60’s, was responsible for acquiring the site the airport now sits on and developing it.
He was unable to attend the meeting in person, but was able to be there via Facebook live.
- Oneonta Common Council votes to change airport name
- Oneonta Common Council discuss state grants at meeting
- Utica Common Council votes to reverse term limit decision
- Common Council unanimously votes to appoint George to city clerk position
- Utica Police Residency Requirement to be Voted on by Common Council
- Oneonta Regional Airport could get a new name
- Common Council approves Irish Cultural Center's proposal to buy property
- MVHS presents updated plans to Utica Common Council
- Utica Common Council holds first meeting of the year
- Utica Common Council to discuss city clerk appointment