MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- An Oneonta man has been charged with aggravated DWI.
Police say he was driving with a blood alcohol level – three times the legal limit.
State police say 53-year-old William Traynor was stopped along Interstate 95 in Mamaroneck, down in Westchester County Thursday afternoon around 4:45 p.m.
Police say his blood alcohol level was .24, which is three times thelegal limit of .08.
He is facing an aggravated DWI charge, as well as vehicle and traffic violations.
- Oneonta man accused of driving drunk with BAC three times legal limit
- Police: Westernville man drove with BAC level 3 times legal limit, crashed vehicle
- State police: Woman's BAC three times legal limit in Westmoreland Thruway crash
- Police: Blossvale woman with BAC level twice legal limit almost hits trooper car
- Oneonta man accused of threatening girlfriend with shotgun while drunk
- New Hartford man accused of driving drunk on the Thruway
- Whitesboro man accused of driving drunk in Mohawk Street crash
- New video of police chasing man accused of driving log skidder drunk in Rome
- SUNY Oneonta student accused of fracturing man's skull with baton
- Oneonta man accused of DWI with suspended license