PARIS, N.Y. – An Oneonta woman was injured after losing control of her car and ending up in a creek Thursday night.
The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office says 42-year-old Erika Davis was driving around a bend on Holman City Road just before 7 p.m. when she lost control and her car flipped onto its roof in the creek.
Davis was able to get out of the vehicle as it started to take on water. She went to a nearby residence and reported the accident.
Davis suffered injuries to her abdomen and left leg, and was transported to St. Luke’s Hospital for evaluation.
- Oneonta woman injured after car ends up in creek
- Oneonta woman facing felony charge for allegedly driving stolen car
- Missing Oneonta woman found safe in Binghamton
- Oneonta Hotel Court Decision
- SUNY Oneonta graduation ceremony
- NJ woman accused of assaulting another woman in Oneonta
- Utica woman injured in New Hartford two-car crash
- Local car theft ends in car crash
- Oneonta man and woman charged following attempted scams
- 45-year-old Walton woman dies in Oneonta crash