An Oriskany man accused of sexually abusing a child earlier this year has pleaded guilty to the crime, according to the Oneida County District Attorney’s Office.
Paul True, 61, was arrested in January on a charge of felony first-degree sexual abuse after he allegedly had sexual contact with a child under the age of 13 in Whitestown. He was initially taken to the Oneida County Jail, then released on bond.
The victim was offered services through the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center.
On Thursday in Oneida County Court, True pleaded guilty to the first-degree sexual abuse charge. He’s scheduled to be sentenced on June 29.
- Oriskany man pleads guilty to sexually abusing child
- Westmoreland man pleads guilty to sexually abusing child
- Utica man pleads guilty to sexual abuse
- Oriskany Falls bank robber pleads guilty
- Sylvan Beach man accused of sexually abusing children pleads guilty
- Rome man pleads guilty to sexual contact with a child
- Westmoreland man accused of sexually abusing child
- Utica man accused of sexually abusing child
- Utica man sentenced for sexually abusing child