UTICA, N.Y. – Karen Fournier of Oriskany is the lucky winner of the $100,000 prize in the annual Children’s Miracle Network Miracle Drawing.
Fournier is among 10 winners chosen on Wednesday night. Nine others won bonus prize packages.
See the list of winners and prizes below:
Jesse Festa of Rome: A custom Belgard fire pit donated and installed by Stone Age Landscaping, valued at $1,000.
JoAnn Attili of Utica: A $500 gift certificate toward any product, pool or spa by Geraty Pools and Spas.
Walter Fistrowicz of Hartwick: A $500 gift certificate toward any heating and air conditioning product or service by Fred F. Collis and Sons, and a $250 gift certificate to Meyda Lighting
Heather Bower of Utica: A $500 gift certificate from Grace Furniture and a $250 gift certificate to Meyda Lighting.
Harold Moss of Frankfort: A $500 gift certificate from Countryside Stove & Chimney and a $250 gift certificate to Meyda Lighting
Doris McCumber of Oriskany: A $500 gift certificate from Benjamin Moore paints from JAY-K Lumber and a $250 gift certificate to Meyda Lighting.
Nancy Lennon of Barneveld: A ‘Backyard Fun Package’ including a Coleman Swim Vista II Pool Set with pump, ladder and cover, as well as a push lawn mower. All items, valued at $830, were donated by Walmart Supply Co.
Lori Williams of Canastota: A ‘Kids Fun Package’ including a Disney Princess Mercedes Benz and a Powerwheel Yamaha Raptor. All items, valued at $500, were donated by Walmart Supply Co.
Carolyn McKnight of Mohawk: A stainless-steel Whirlpool dishwasher with total coverage spray arm donated by Fahy Kitchens and Baths, valued at $799.
- Oriskany woman wins $100,000 Children's Miracle Network drawing
- Tickets still available for Children's Miracle Network $100,000 drawing
- Marcy woman wins 2018 CMN $100,000 Miracle Drawing
- Children's Miracle Network Thanks Confidata
- Children's Miracle Network Thanks YOU!
- Children's Miracle Network Thanks Stewart's Shops
- MVHS $100,000 miracle drawing special event held at Holland Farms
- Local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals receives van donation
- Utica National's 'Duck Days' supports the Children's Miracle Network
- Local musician raises $2,200 for Children's Miracle Network