BOLYSTON, N.Y. -- An Oswego County man is dead, after State Police say he rolled over the dump truck he was driving.
The incident happened just before 11:30am Monday.
Brian Parker, 63 of Pulaski, was driving the truck along Van Auken Road in the town of Bolyston, when he went off the road and overturned his truck in a creek.
Authorities say Parker was partially ejected and submerged in the creek for nearly 5 minutes before they got there.
Parker succumbed to his injuries at Upstate University Hospital late Monday afternoon.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Oswego County man dies in dump truck roll-over
- 26-year-old reported missing in Oswego County
- One dead in Oswego County motorcycle crash
- Man suspected of vehicle theft shot in Oswego County
- Oswego County woman arrested in Rome for DWI
- Oswego County man and woman accused of starving puppy to death
- State DOT reopens Route 233 following dump truck crash
- Driver ticketed after town of Webb dump truck rollover
- No serious injuries following New Hartford car, dump truck crash
- Oswego Co. man accused of dispute outside Water Safari, resisting arrest