ROME, N.Y. -- An Oswego County woman is under arrest for a DWI in Rome. It happened before 2:30 a.m. Friday, along Rome Taberg Road, in Rome.
Deona Presseau, 39, of Bernhards Bay is charged with a DWI after driving into a mailbox, and then went into a ditch and hit a fence.
She suffered some facial injuries and was taken to Rome Memorial Hospital.
Along with the DWI charge, Presseau was issued a number of traffic citations returnable to Rome City Court at a later date.
- Oswego County woman arrested in Rome for DWI
- Oswego County man rolls car over, charged with DWI
- 26-year-old reported missing in Oswego County
- One dead in Oswego County motorcycle crash
- Maryland man to be deported following DWI arrest in Rome
- Oneida County STOP DWI coordinator fired following DWI-Drugs arrest
- Former Rome police captain named county STOP-DWI coordinator
- Man suspected of vehicle theft shot in Oswego County
- Oswego County man dies in dump truck roll-over
- Traffic stop leads to aggravated DWI charge for Rome man