Oneonta, N.Y. - Otsego County sheriff's deputies say a theft from a car in the B.J.'S parking lot helped them nab a criminal who had been using a stolen credit card.
According to the Otsego County Sheriff's Office, 38-year-old Timothy Kolka of Laurens used a stolen credit card at four separate businesses in the town of Oneonta.
Kolka is charged with fourth-degree grand larceny, third-degree forgery and petit larceny. He was arraigned in the Town of Oneonta Court and sent to the Otsego County Jail on $2,000 cash bail or $4,000 bond.
Kolka is set to reappear in court on December 14.
- Laurens man accused of using stolen credit cards
- Otsego County man accused of using stolen credit card
- Herkimer man accused of stealing credit card from job site
- Felony hearing for Laurens man accused of killing parents
- Laurens man accused of killing parents indicted by grand jury
- Laurens man accused of killing parents pleads not guilty
- Plea deal offered to Laurens man accused of killing parents
- Credit card debt reaches record high
- Credit card loyalty: Time to shop around?
- Credit card rates on the rise