Otsego County has passed its $119 million budget, which representatives say is one of the lowest spending plans in the state.
The budget includes a tax levy of about $12 million, and allocates $1.1 million for infrastructure improvements to the Otsego County Jail after inmates had to be relocated due to damage from the Halloween floods.
When the board voted, 12 were in favor, one voted no, and one member was absent during the vote.
- Otsego County board passes 2020 budget
- Board passes 2020 Oneida County budget
- Otsego County releases 2020 budget proposal
- Oneida County Board passes 2019 county budget
- Herkimer County Legislature passes 2020 budget
- Otsego County holds public hearing on proposed 2020 budget
- Rome Common Council passes 2020 budget
- Otsego County 2018 goals
- Conditions in Otsego County
- Otsego County Sheriff's race