A Sherburne man is facing several felony charges after he allegedly stole firearms from someone he was living with in Otsego County.
According to the Otsego County Sheriff’s Office, 22-year-old Richard Garreau, AKA Ricky Diamond, had been allowed to live with the victim in the town of Laurens, and he was given a job by them as well.
Deputies say that when Garreau moved out, the victim found that five firearms and other personal items had been stolen from the home.
Garreau is charged with five counts of felony fourth-degree grand larceny and one count of misdemeanor petit larceny. He was arraigned in the Town of Laurens Court and sent to the Otsego County Jail on $5,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond.
Garreau is scheduled to appear in court again on May 24.
- Otsego County deputies say man stole guns from person he lived with
- Otsego County 2018 goals
- Conditions in Otsego County
- Missing vulnerable person in Otsego County located by State Police
- Otsego County deputies still searching for missing vulnerable woman
- Otsego County man accused of selling heroin
- Otsego County seeking governmental improvements
- Mug Club: Otsego County Fair
- Otsego County dog seizure update
- Otsego County man accused of making terroristic threat against school