BUTTERNUTS, N.Y. -- A Butternuts man is accused of choking someone, and not allowing them to leave the home.
Michael Collins is charged with unlawful imprisonment, criminal obstruction of breathing, and criminal mischief.
State police say the incident happened at a home on Wilbur Hill Road.
Collins is accused of taking the victim's phone.
Police say the victim called for help after running away to a neighbor's home.
- Otsego County man accused of choking someone, not allowing them to leave
- Otsego County man accused of selling heroin
- Otsego County 2018 goals
- Conditions in Otsego County
- Otsego County Sheriff's race
- Otsego County man accused of fleeing from police, burglarizing home
- Otsego County man accused of making terroristic threat against school
- Otsego County man accused of using stolen credit card
- Otsego County seeking governmental improvements
- Mug Club: Otsego County Fair