An Otsego County man is facing a felony charge after he allegedly made threats against a local school district, according to New York State Police.
Aiden O’Day, 21, of Otego, is charged with felony making a terroristic threat after he allegedly made threats aimed at the Franklin Central School in Franklin, Delaware County.
Police say O’Day was arrested without incident and an investigation determined there was no danger to the school or public.
O’Day was arraigned in Otego Town Court and sent to the Otsego County Jail. His next court date is pending.
- Otsego County man accused of making terroristic threat against school
- Delaware County teen accused of making terroristic threat against school
- Norwich parent accused of making terroristic threat against middle school
- Otsego County sheriff's son, accused of making school threats, resigns from CO job
- Otsego County man accused of selling heroin
- UPDATE: Madison student charged with making terroristic threat
- Proctor student charged with making a terroristic threat
- Herkimer College student charged with making a terroristic threat
- UC student accused of making terroristic threats indicted by grand jury
- Otsego County 2018 goals