An Otsego County man is facing a felony charge in connection to heroin sales, according to the Otsego County Sheriff’s Office.
Robert Smith, 32, of Maryland, Otsego County, is charged with felony third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance.
Deputies say Smith was arrested Friday after a sealed indictment was opened in Otsego County Court, which accused Smith of selling heroin in the town of Milford.
Smith was sent to the Otsego County Jail on $15,000 cash bail or $30,000 bond. Deputies say he is also being held on charges from Oneonta police.
Smith is scheduled to appear in Otsego County Court again on Aug. 20.
- Otsego County man accused of selling heroin
- Otsego County 2018 goals
- Conditions in Otsego County
- Otsego County Sheriff's race
- Otsego County man accused of fleeing from police, burglarizing home
- Otsego County man accused of using stolen credit card
- Otsego County man accused of making terroristic threat against school
- Otsego County seeking governmental improvements
- Mug Club: Otsego County Fair
- Otsego County dog seizure update