An Otsego County man is facing a felony charge after he allegedly stole a credit card and spent over $700 with it, according to New York State Police.
Nineteen-year-old Jacob Sprague of Worcester is charged with felony fourth-degree grand larceny.
Police say Sprague allegedly took a credit card that wasn’t his and spent more than $747 over a period of time.
Sprague was located by troopers in Westford and charged. He was released on an appearance ticket and he’s scheduled to appear in the Town of Westford Court on March 20.
- Otsego County man accused of using stolen credit card
- Laurens man accused of using stolen credit cards
- Otsego County man accused of selling heroin
- Herkimer man accused of stealing credit card from job site
- Otsego County 2018 goals
- Conditions in Otsego County
- Otsego County Sheriff's race
- Otsego County man accused of making terroristic threat against school
- Otsego County man accused of fleeing from police, burglarizing home
- Credit card debt reaches record high