COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. -- The Otsego County mother charged with manslaughter in the deaths of her month-old twins was in court Monday.
The babies died last year.
Kimberly Steeley, 27, was arrested on a grand jury indictment last month.
A conference was held Monday in court, and her assigned attorney plans to file motions.
No future court date is set yet.
The Otsego County sheriff says when the first baby died, it was believed to be sudden infant death syndrome.
Then, 11 days later, the second baby died of the same condition.
- Otsego County mother charged in deaths of infant twins appears in court
- Otsego County mother accused of causing the deaths of month-old twins
- Infant Death Investigation
- Rome mother charged with homicide in baby's death appears in court
- Rome couple charged in infant daughter's death
- Otsego County farmer charged in cow deaths case
- Otsego County 2018 goals
- Conditions in Otsego County
- Otsego County Sheriff's race
- Utica woman accused of stabbing her mother to death appears in court