The Otsego County sheriff's son has resigned from his position as a corrections officer.
The sheriff's office says Ros Devlin resigned in December.
Devlin allegedly made threats to hurt himself and ‘shoot up’ two local schools in 2017.
He had been on paid administrative leave for more than year.
Sheriff Richard Devlin, Ros Devlin's father, was just sworn in to a fourth term.
- Otsego County sheriff's son, accused of making school threats, resigns from CO job
- Otsego County man accused of making terroristic threat against school
- Otsego County Sheriff's race
- Developments in investigation of Otsego County Sheriff's son
- Otsego Co. Sheriff agrees to recuse himself from son's case
- Otsego County DA disputes sheriff candidate's claim
- Delaware County teen accused of making terroristic threat against school
- Otsego County man accused of selling heroin
- Otsego County 2018 goals
- Conditions in Otsego County