EDMESTON – An Otsego County woman is facing charges after she allegedly broke someone’s two front teeth, according to New York State Police.
Alexis Damulis, 21, of Burlington, Otsego County, was arrested July 14 and charged with third-degree assault and second-degree menacing, both misdemeanors.
Police say they were called to a residence in Edmeston for a dispute, and an investigation found that Damulis allegedly broke a victims’ two front teeth and menaced the victim with a rifle.
Damulis was later found at Bassett Medical Center where she was treated for minor abrasions, and she was arrested after she was released. Damulis was arraigned in Edmeston court and released on her own recognizance, and she’s scheduled to appear in court again on Aug. 6.
An order of protection has been issued for the victim.
- Otsego County woman accused of breaking victim's front teeth
- Otsego County man accused of selling heroin
- Otsego County 2018 goals
- Conditions in Otsego County
- Otsego County Sheriff's race
- Otsego County seeking governmental improvements
- Mug Club: Otsego County Fair
- Otsego County dog seizure update
- Otsego County man accused of making terroristic threat against school
- Otsego County man accused of fleeing from police, burglarizing home