HARTWICK, N.Y. -- The Otsego County Sheriff’s Department is searching for a missing woman who was last seen Sunday.
Roxanne Shipman-Hull, 48, was last seen by her boyfriend around 7 p.m. Sunday night and her family says on Tuesday at 3 p.m., her phone pinged in Plainfield State Land at Adams Pond. Shipman-Hull’s family and sheriff’s deputies searched the area of the pond and could not find her.
According to the sheriff’s office, she left a cryptic message saying ‘goodbye,’ but didn’t indicate where she was going.
Shipman-Hull is 5-feet 8-inches tall and about 102 pounds with blonde hair. She has her brown labrador, Penelope, with her. Penelope is wearing a Giants leather collar.
Shipman-Hull left her Hartwick home in a gray Honda-CRV with the license plate HZN-9505. The vehicle has New York plates with Grateful Dead bears on the back windows and Giants license plate brackets.
The family says she has ties to family in Georgia, and also has a history of leaving but would always keep her phone on.
Law enforcement has stopped searching the area of Adams Pond, but private searches continue.
Anyone with information should call the Otsego County Sheriff’s Department at 607-547-4271.
- Otsego sheriff's department searching for missing woman
- Otsego County Sheriff's race
- Otsego County deputies still searching for missing vulnerable woman
- Otsego County Sheriff's Office seeks missing vulnerable woman
- Missing Otsego woman found deceased behind her home
- Otsego County DA disputes sheriff candidate's claim
- Otsego County 2018 goals
- Conditions in Otsego County
- Otsego County Highway Department staying on top of snowfall
- Search leads to drug charges for 3 Otsego County residents