NEW HARTFORD - More than 3,000 National Grid customers were without power in the New Hartford area around 6:50 a.m. Tuesday, until about 8 a.m.
National Grid says 3,421 customers were without power due to a transformer malfunction on Genesee Street. Power has since been restored.
- Power restored in New Hartford
- UPDATE: Power restored in New Hartford, Utica following wires down
- UPDATE: Widespread power outage mostly restored
- Power outage impacting some in New Hartford
- Power restored late Thursday morning following south Utica crash
- Genesee Street: Power is restored and lanes back open
- New Hartford Budget Gap Fixed
- House Fire in New Hartford
- New Hartford Boy Scout honored
- Power restored in most parts following New Year's Day heavy winds