As part of our "Overdosed in the Mohawk Valley" series, we have experts on hand from 4-6:30 p.m. to answer your opioid-related questions.
You can call 315-624-0325 to speak with the experts by phone, or submit your questions to our online chat at the top of our opioid crisis section here.
To view the first part of our Overdosed in the Mohawk Valley series, which focused on the impact the opioid epidemic has had on law enforcement, click here.
Part two will air during the Live at Five Newshour, and it will take a look at how heroin and opioids are ravaging the Oneida County Jail and its budget. You won’t believe the most common way people are getting the drug into the Oneida County Jail.
Part three during NEWSChannel 2 at 6 p.m. features addicts sharing their stories, and part four during NEWSChannel 2 at 11 p.m. looks at prevention and treatment.
- Overdosed in the Mohawk Valley: Ask the experts
- Overdosed in the Mohawk Valley: Local agencies to call
- Overdosed in the Mohawk Valley, Part 2: Opioids behind bars
- Overdosed in the Mohawk Valley. Part 4: Prevention & Treatment
- Overdosed in the Mohawk Valley: Q & A from live chat
- Mohawk Valley recognizes Good Friday
- Overdosed in the Mohawk Valley: On-air segments, phone bank, web chat
- Overdosed in the Mohawk Valley, Part 3: Fighting for their lives
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association holds annual gala
- Mohawk Valley Water Authority Talks Freezing Pipes