COOPERSTOWN – If you’re heading to Otsego County for Baseball Hall of Fame induction weekend festivities, you’re going to want to know where to park.
The Village of Cooperstown offers three free parking lots for fans, each in a different location:
- The Blue Lot, off of Route 28 south of the village
- The Red Lot, off of Route 28/Glen Avenue at Maple Street
- The Yellow Lot, on Route 80 at the Fenimore Art Museum
If you park in any of these lots you can take a trolley into the middle of town. Accessible parking is available in the Blue and Red lots, and the trolleys accept mechanized and standard wheelchairs.
You can track the location of the trolleys at CooperstownTrolley.com. There are ten stops along the route, including the three parking lots. A daily trolley pass costs $2 for an individual, and a $5 family pass for up to five people.
- Parking and trolley information for Baseball HOF weekend
- Rivera unanimous; Halladay, Edgar, Mussina voted to Baseball HOF
- Baseball fans weigh in on Rivera's unanimous HOF election
- Tim Mead named Baseball HOF president after 40 years with the Angels
- Parking information for Utica Comets game tonight
- Vitali Klitschko and Erik Morales win election to Boxing HOF
- James LaFountain named second inductee to Mohawk Valley HOF
- Yorkville murder: new information
- Event information for Utica National Kids' Run on Boilermaker weekend
- Baseball Hall of Fame Weekend Overview