ONEIDA COUNTY- Officials with the New York State Department of transportation are reporting that a portion of the thruway is closed due to an accident.
According to the Thruway Authority, I-90 westbound between Exit 32 (Route 233) in Westmoreland and Exit 33 (Route 365) in Verona is blocked of because of the crash.
We'll provide updates as they become available.
- Part of thruway blocked off between Exit 32 and 33 due to an accident
- UPDATE: Thruway reopened between exits 33, 34 following crash
- Left lane on Thruway westbound closed between Exit 29 and Exit 29A
- Crews respond to tractor trailer accident on the Thruway
- Clinton man killed in car-pedestrian accident on Thruway
- One charged with DWI in Sunday Thruway accident
- Eastbound Thruway lane closed near Little Falls due to tractor trailer fire
- NY launches mobile app for Thruway travel
- 16 bridges rehabbed along NYS Thruway
- Big pot bust on the Thruway