UTICA – And that’s a wrap!
The last of the 3-mile and 5-mile walkers are finishing up and refueling at the finish with yogurt outside and ice-cold beer inside.
In just a short while, the local American Heart Association will reveal how much money was raised by this year’s America’s Greatest Heart Run and Walk.
If you still want to make a donation, you can call the WKTV Heart Telethon at 1-866-374-9588 before 1 p.m.
HEART RUN AND WALK COVERAGE:
- Participants refuel following Heart Run and Walk
- Heart Run and Walk officials want to reach 10,000 participants
- Poland seniors, first-graders participate in Indoor Heart Walk
- Heart Run and Walk Weekend Weather
- Heart Run and Walk season kicks off
- Jim Stasaitis steps away from Heart Run Walk
- Cardboard Classic raises funds for Heart Run and Walk