KIRKLAND, N.Y. – A Kirkland man was ticketed after police say he was hit by a car while illegally crossing the road around 6:30 p.m. Tuesday night.
Samuel Constantino, 23, was crossing Bristol Road when he was hit by 60-year-old Maryellen Donough, of Kirkland, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Constantino was issued a traffic citation and taken to St. Elizabeth’s Hospital to be treated for minor injuries.
- Pedestrian gets ticket after Kirkland crash
- Cause of Kirkland fatal crash still unknown
- Structure Fire Reported in Kirkland
- Crews respond to early morning rollover crash in Kirkland
- Clark Mills woman critically injured in Kirkland crash
- Case delayed for Utica man charged in Kirkland fatal crash
- Case against Utica man accused in Kirkland fatal crash adjourned
- No injuries reported after SUV crashes into Kirkland ditch
- Oneida County sheriff's deputy involved in Kirkland crash
- UPDATE: Morrisville man dies in two-car crash in Kirkland