Perry’s Ice Cream is out with a dairy-free, oat milk based product.
The “ice cream” is a plant based alternative to traditional ice cream, but Perry’s says it tastes just as creamy.
It's vegan, non-dairy, lactose-free and made with whole grains.
Flavors include blueberry pancake, oat latte and peanut butter.
- Perry's debuts dairy-free, oat milk-based 'ice cream'
- The scoop on dairy-free 'ice creams'
- Mug Club: Free Ice Cream Social
- Mug Club: Ice Cream Social
- Mug Club: Rome Ice Cream Social
- Harried Housewife: Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars
- Infection linked to raw milk, NYS warns people about the dangers of unpasteurized dairy
- Gov. Cuomo condemns ICE raid on Rome dairy farm
- Whitesboro ice cream store closes after 33 years
- Mug Club: Ice Cream Social at New Hartford Rec Center