NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. - A group of neighbors living in a New Hartford neighborhood have been having fun working together to create themed photos on their neighbors front lawn.
It all started when MaryLynn Paniccia bought a bathtub and put it in her front yard, with the intentions of planting flowers inside it. Since then, it became a prop used by her neighbors to create funny photos while she is at work.
"She went and got the tub and I said 'we live in New Hartford, you're not putting a tub in New Hartford and bringing down the neighborhood,' so from then on it all just sort of snowballed, we've been teasing her every day about it," Kathi Randall, from New Hartford said.
Everyone involved with creating these pictures say it is a lot of fun.
"Between the time we walk from my house over to here, we turn into bumbling idiots, we're laughing and falling down and its just ridiculous," Nancy Scheildeman, from New Hartford said.
Thursday's theme was Noah's Ark. All of the props used in these photos are handmade.
- Photos tell the story of a New Hartford neighborhood
- Stellar 'super blood wolf moon' photo captured in New Hartford
- New Hartford Budget Gap Fixed
- Power restored in New Hartford
- House Fire in New Hartford
- PHOTO GALLERIES: Boilermaker 2017
- Viewer photos tell story of wind, snow plaguing the area Monday
- New Hartford police seek larceny suspect
- New Hartford Police : Shoppers...bring your patience
- Woman killed in New Hartford house fire