ORISKANY, N.Y. – Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente declared Sept. 22-28 Sheriff’s Week in a ceremony at the sheriff’s office in Oriskany on Friday.
Picente presented Oneida County Sheriff Robert Maciol with a proclamation, honoring the work of the men and women at the sheriff’s office. Sheriff’s Week in Oneida County coincides with Sheriff’s Week in New York State previously declared by Governor Andrew Cuomo, who signed the proclamation presented to Maciol.
Picente and Maciol both spoke at the ceremony, thanking members of sheriff’s office for their commitment in serving the people of Oneida County.
- Picente declares 'Sheriff's Week' in Oneida County
- Picente unveils proposed 2018 Oneida County budget
- Picente unveils 2019 Oneida County budget proposal
- Picente: Oneida County in excellent fiscal health
- Picente, Timpano seeking re-election in Oneida County
- Picente: Oneida County will not charge for paper bags
- Two Oneida County executive hopefuls debate, Picente not in attendance
- Decision 2019: Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente talks upcoming primary
- Picente signs Oneida County Animal Abuser Registry Law
- Decision 2019: Oneida County Executive Race - Anthony Picente Interview