FULTON, N.Y. -- The FAA will now lead an investigation into why a plane went down along a street in Fulton.
Firefighters say one person was taken to the hospital after the small plane crash.
Police say the pilot was en-route to the Oswego County airport when the plane apparently lost power, and crashed two miles from the airport.
They say the pilot was conscious, and taken to the hospital, but the injuries do not appear life-threatening.
- Pilot taken to hospital after plane crash in Fulton
- Algerian military plane crash kills 257 people
- 5 dead in California plane crash
- WWII researcher: Sea wreck must be plane of US MIA pilot
- Fulton County man accused of distributing child porn
- UPDATE: Missing autistic man in Fulton County found safe
- 1 man hospitalized following crash in Marcy
- 2 people hospitalized after Lee crash
- 5 dead, 1 unaccounted for in Alaska plane crash
- Pilots train at Rome Jet Blast