Brian Palmer, the Vice President of Believe 271 and David Glenn, the President of Oneida County Volunteer Firefighter Association joined us live in studio to talk about the emotional, but fun night coming up in October for the Believe 271 Pink Tie Gala.
It's the 2nd Annual Pink Tie Gala "A Classy Firefighter's Ball"; Co-Sponsored by Believe 271, OCVFA, and MVHS Cancer Center.
The night gets under way at Hart's Hill Inn, 135 Clinton Street, Whitesboro, NY 13492 on Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
You'll find premium Hors d'Oeuvres, a deluxe buffet with carving stations and open bar from 6 pm - 7 pm. After dinner, there's a large Chinese Auction. DVD the Band will perform.
Attire is Class A Uniforms or Semi Formal Attire.
If you get your tickets before October 6, 2018, they are $60.00. Tables of 8 must be prepaid to reserve $480.00. Tickets at the door are $70.
Get tickest from any Believe 271 Board Member, by filling out the form below, or by calling Brian McQueen at: (315) 736-7479.
- Pink Tie Gala coming up in October during Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Hart's Hill Inn hosts Pink Tie Gala
- NewsTalk: Pink Power Breast Cancer Awareness Brunch
- Mug Club: Pink Power Breast Cancer Awareness Brunch
- August is Immunization Awareness Month
- Kristin's Fund Gala raises money and awareness for domestic violence
- Annual Making Strides against Breast Cancer walk
- Newstalk: Utica Mayor's Gala
- Utica Mayor's Benefit Gala
- NewsTalk: Teen Domestic Violence Awareness Month