It's a little bit bowling, a little bit arcade gaming, a little bit live entertainment, with a full menu. The first Pinz opened late Wednesday afternoon, in Sangertown Square, in New Hartford.
"This place is a little bit of everything to just about everybody. We've got full restaurant, liquor, bar, 25 beers on tap plus other selections. We'll be doing live music, karaoke, lot of interactive things of that nature," said General Manager, Brian Mattison. "An outdoor patio with cornhole, beerpong, picnic tables, fire pit and a full bar outside as well, fenced area outside the mall with awning and lights for nightime."
The bright, bold decor sets a festive, party mood. Gamers place money on cards to play arcade games, and the stakes can be pretty substantial.
"We've got a redemption center where you can go in and everything is from an xbox to small individual candy for kids," said Mattison.
There's a large, full-service restaurant and bar. There will be live bands. The Sangertown location is the first Pinz in New York State, with 120 employees to start. They're currently open, daily til midnight, til 1am Fridays and Saturdays.
- Pinz opens at Sangertown Square
- Sensory Santa visits Sangertown Square
- Sangertown Square open on Christmas Eve
- Sangertown Square Mall now providing free WiFi
- Champs Sports reopens at Sangertown Square
- New restaurant Green n Wave opens in Sangertown Square Mall
- 5 facing charges following fight at Sangertown Square Mall
- New bowling alley, restaurant coming to Sangertown Square Mall
- Sangertown Square extends hours for Black Friday shopping
- Sangertown Square, Destiny USA limiting hours of operation