Utica, N.Y. - The Utica College Pioneers were one of eight teams selected, Monday, to take part in an ECAC bowl game, being named as a participant in the Scotty Whitelaw Bowl.
Utica will take on Ithaca College in the Whitelaw Bowl on Saturday at Cornell University with the game time still to be determined.
This is the third time in program history that the Pioneers will compete in a bowl game, the last coming in 2016.
They are 0-2 in bowl games so far.
UC is coming off a huge 75-14 win over Hartwick in the regular season finale last Saturday.
They are 6-4 this season and on a two-game winning streak.
- Pioneers receive bid into ECAC's Scotty Whitelaw Bowl
- Karl Lagerfeld, pioneering fashion designer, has died
- Super Bowl Sunday Snow
- Live United Hockey Night with the Utica College Pioneers
- Pioneers men's ice hockey team looking forward to title defense
- Hall of Famer, pioneering manager Frank Robinson dies at 83
- Oprah Winfrey considering 2020 presidential bid
- Bernie Sanders announces bid for 2020 presidency
- Mug Club: Believe Bowl 2018
- Westmoreland residents receive KKK materials