Utica, N.Y. - The Utica College Pioneers were one of eight teams selected, Monday, to take part in an ECAC bowl game, being named as a participant in the Scotty Whitelaw Bowl.
Utica will take on Ithaca College in the Whitelaw Bowl on Saturday at Cornell University with the game time still to be determined.
This is the third time in program history that the Pioneers will compete in a bowl game, the last coming in 2016.
They are 0-2 in bowl games so far.
UC is coming off a huge 75-14 win over Hartwick in the regular season finale last Saturday.
They are 6-4 this season and on a two-game winning streak.
- Pioneers receive bid into ECAC's Scotty Whitelaw Bowl
- Super Bowl Sunday Snow
- Live United Hockey Night with the Utica College Pioneers
- Pioneers men's ice hockey team looking forward to title defense
- Oprah Winfrey considering 2020 presidential bid
- Mug Club: Believe Bowl 2018
- Westmoreland residents receive KKK materials
- Local K-9 Dog Receives Narcan
- Utica College holds 11th annual Pioneer Hall of Fame & Senior Student-Athlete Recognition
- Players honored to be pioneers for blind hockey in United States