After a close call with severe weather on Tuesday, our weather looks to remain pleasant as we head into the end of the week. Tuesday's cold front has stalled in the Mid Atlantic and the weather patterns are basically stuck...for now. That means pleasant weather for Thursday and Friday, before the weather changes for the weekend.
A wave of low pressure will develop along that front to the south and drag rain north as we head into the weekend. The steadiest rain looks to be east of Utica on Saturday, with widespread showers lingering through Sunday. We'll keep you posted with the latest.
- Pleasant weather heading into the end of the week
- Dry, sunny weather to end the week
- Pleasant for now but changes this weekend
- A pleasant start to the weekend
- A wild week of weather...
- Spring weather finally arrives this week
- Tracking cold weather and snow this week
- UPDATE: Utica man injured in Pleasant Street shooting; no suspect at this time
- Frigid end to 2017
- Government shutdown ends