LITTLE FALLS, NY - The Little Falls Canal Celebration continued Saturday with a wide variety of events happening throughhout the city.
There was a carnival at Eastern Park with plenty of rides, food, and entertainment.
Pause for All Paws, a local animal rescue organization, was there too with some cute little kittens that were up for adoption.
Other events included a golf tournament, rock climbing at Moss Island, and a craft fair and flea market with women-only vendors at Canal Place.
People came from all over the Mohawk Valley to enjoy the festivities.
Including Terri Pecorello from Utica.
"I came last year with my mother. We had some fried dough and listened to some of the bands. This is a great area. It's veryn quaint. Everybody is so friendly. We just love Little Falls."
The Little Falls Canal Celebration wraps up Sunday with an antique and classic car show and numerous other events happening throughout the city.
- Plenty to do at Little Falls Canal Celebration
- Annual Canal Celebration underway this week in Little Falls
- Chicks Along the Canal
- Police identify girl who drowned after falling into canal
- Canal Corp. to host Frankfort meeting about canal trail project
- NY Canal Corporation working hard on Erie Canal winter maintenance
- Mug Club: Erie Canal Half
- Mug Club: Erie Canal Cruises
- Downtown Community Forum focuses on canal
- Taberg teen rescued by jogger after falling through Barge Canal ice