UTICA, N.Y. -- A search of a Utica convenience store turned up 14,000 untaxed cigarettes.
It happened at the Express Market on Eagle Street.
Yonis Alharbi is facing several charges, including criminal tax fraud.
Utica police say cocaine, marijuana, synthetic marijuana, and concentrated cannabis oil were also seized.
- Police: 14,000 untaxed cigarettes found at Utica convenience store
- Utica man accused of selling untaxed cigarettes at Herkimer store
- 2 Rome women charged with possessing more than $8K worth of untaxed cigarettes
- Utica man accused of lewd act inside Herkimer convenience store
- Two arrested in illegal cigarette sale bust at Rome convenience stores
- Car crashes into SavOn convenience store in Oneida
- SUV crashes into Westmoreland convenience store, driver ticketed
- New gas station, convenience store coming to Frankfort's business park
- Banning flavored e-cigarettes
- Police seek man who vandalized store after being denied free cigarettes