VIENNA – A Blossvale woman is facing a DWI charge after she was allegedly driving with a blood alcohol content level more than twice the legal limit and almost struck a trooper car, according to New York State Police.
Police say at approximately 2:52 p.m. on Saturday, April 7, troopers pulled over a vehicle on Teelin Road in the town of Vienna after the vehicle allegedly crossed over into the opposite lane, nearly striking a state police patrol car.
Audreanna Disburger, 25, is charged with aggravated DWI (BAC .19 percent) and failure to keep right. She was issued an appearance ticket for the Town of Vienna Court on May 1.
- Police: Blossvale woman with BAC level twice legal limit almost hits trooper car
- Police: Westernville man drove with BAC level 3 times legal limit, crashed vehicle
- State police: Woman's BAC three times legal limit in Westmoreland Thruway crash
- Oneonta man accused of driving drunk with BAC three times legal limit
- Police : Ohio man driving drunk on the Thruway, with BAC more than 3 times the legal limit
- Blossvale woman sentenced to prison time for fatal DWI crash
- Blossvale woman pleads guilty to killing Utica woman in DWI crash
- Blossvale woman accused of DWI-related fatal crash appears in court
- UPDATE: Police release name of man arrested after 12-hour standoff in Blossvale
- UPDATE: Blossvale trailer a total loss after fire; Red Cross assisting 2 people