Martinsburg, N.Y. - Lewis County Sheriff's officials say deputies found a vehicle in the middle of Bealuck Road in Martinsburg around 6:00 Saturday morning.
They say inside was 29 year old Andrew Muncy slumped over behind the wheel.
Muncy is charged with driving while intoxicated with a blood alcohol level of .15%, parking on a highway, and aggravated unlicensed operation.
Sheriff's officials say Muncy is due to appear in Town of Martinsburg Court at a later date.
- Police: Car found in middle of road with man passed out drunk behind the wheel
- Mug Club: Wheels for Wheels
- Westmoreland man found passed out behind wheel, charged with felony DWI
- Wheels for Wheels benefit gets rolling at the Wigwam Tavern
- Mug Club: Wings & Wheels Cruise In
- Mug Club: Wings & Wheels Cruise-In
- Utica police cracking down on drunk drivers during the holidays
- Oneonta man accused of threatening girlfriend with shotgun while drunk
- Whitesboro man accused of driving drunk in Mohawk Street crash
- New Hartford man accused of driving drunk on the Thruway