UTICA – The Utica Police Department has identified the teen who was shot in the chest early Saturday morning.
Police say around midnight Saturday, 17-year-old Mohamed Mudey was shot once in the upper chest near Kossuth Avenue and Rutger Street. He was found a short distance away and taken to St. Elizabeth Medical Center to be treated for his non-life-threatening gunshot wound.
Police say at this time, there’s no suspect information to be released, and no arrests have been made.
Police say they will provide further updates when more information is available.
- Police ID teen shot in the chest in Utica
- Male shot in chest late Friday night
- Utica police ID teen killed in Elizabeth Street shooting
- Movin' Mondays Chest and Leg Stretch
- Police ID Utica man killed in crash involving motorized scooter
- UPDATE: Utica police ID man killed in Bleecker Street shooting
- Police ID Utica man killed in Higby Road crash
- Police ID Utica shooting suspect, victim remains critical
- Police ID Steuben Street shooting victim in Utica
- UPDATE: Police ID Jordanville teen found in Canadarago Lake