A Little Falls man is facing a felony charge for allegedly violating an order of protection, according to the Dolgeville Police Department.
Police say 37-year-old Stephen Serow violated an order of protection by contacting his ex-girlfriend numerous times by text messaging, making threats to harm both himself and the ex-girlfriend. Serow was arrested Tuesday charged with felony first-degree criminal contempt.
Serow was arraigned in the Town of Little Falls Court and sent to the Herkimer County Jail on $4,000 cash bail or $8,000 bond.
- Police: Little Falls man violated order of protection, threatened ex-girlfriend
- Herkimer man accused of violating order of protection, threatening police
- Utica man arrested for violating order of protection
- Boonville man accused of violating family order of protection
- Rome woman accused of violating order of protection
- Utica man charged with felony for allegedly violating order of protection
- Oneonta man accused of threatening girlfriend with shotgun while drunk
- Buffalo police ordered to fix violations after diver's death
- Deputies say Marcy man stole car with ex-girlfriend in it, threatened to kill her
- Dolgeville man accused of hitting girlfriend, threatening to kill her and baby