UTICA, N.Y. -- A man allegedly exposed himself in Utica Monday morning, and police are asking for the public's help in finding him.
It happened in the area of Square Street and Johnson Park around 8:30 a.m. Monday.
The man is described by police as a slender white male with short hair in his 30s or 40s. He was seen operating a white pickup truck with orange or yellow light on top of his vehicle.
Police are asking anyone who witnessed the exposure, or has any information pertaining to the investigation, to call them at (315) 223-3461. All calls will remain confidential.
- Police: Man exposed himself near Utica's Johnson Park
- Johnson, Devils shutout the Comets in Utica
- Newstalk: Johnson Park Center Christmas Giveaway
- GoTD 2016: Kellie Johnson
- Johnson Park Center holds Back to School event
- Police: Donald Trump Jr.'s wife exposed to white powder
- Utica police will be regularly patrolling Proctor Park
- Resident exposed to rabid fox in Verona
- Parking information for Utica Comets game tonight
- Utica Common Council approves Parks Master Plan