NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. -- A New Hartford woman has been arrested for allegedly violating an order of protection.
New Hartford police responded to Tamarack Drive on December 15 for a domestic dispute.
Kimberly Dougherty, 35, was arrested and charged with criminal contempt and harassment.
Police say Dougherty violated an 'active refrain from order' of protection by having unlawful physical contact with the victim involved.
Dougherty is being held at the Oneida County Central Arraignment Detention Facility for arraignment.
- Police: New Hartford woman arrested following domestic dispute
- Kirkville man arrested following Verona domestic dispute
- YouTube shooting may be domestic dispute
- Rome Domestic Assault Arrest
- Rome man charged in connection to break-ins, domestic disputes
- Police: Syracuse woman stole 49 shirts from New Hartford Macy's
- Police: Woman killed in New Hartford house fire
- Woman killed in New Hartford house fire
- New Hartford police seek larceny suspect
- New Hartford Police : Shoppers...bring your patience