COLUMBUS, N.Y. -- Police have released more information on a fatal Chenango County crash this past weekend.
State police have identified the drivers and passenger in a crash in Chenango County that left one person dead.
Bradely Prosser, 27 of Sherburne, was pronounced dead on the scene.
Troopers say he veered into oncoming traffic on County Road 25 in Columbus.
Medical professionals say Prosser had a mix of drugs in his system, and a blood alcohol content of .23, which is three times the legal limit.
His passenger, Tasha Carney, was treated for minor injuries.
Shannon Donnelly Travis, of Schyuler Lake, was airlifted to Upstate Medical Center and is expected to recover.
- Police: Sherburne man killed in weekend crash was driving high, drunk
- 27-year-old Sherburne man killed in Chenango County crash
- Whitesboro man accused of driving drunk in Mohawk Street crash
- Suspect in critical condition following Sherburne gas station robbery
- Remsen woman allegedly driving drunk, crashed into building
- Herkimer judge pleads guilty to DWAI after drunk driving crash
- New Hartford man accused of driving drunk on the Thruway
- New video of police chasing man accused of driving log skidder drunk in Rome
- Drunk driving kills someone every 48 minutes. And July is the deadliest month
- Herkimer Town Court justice accused of drunk-driving, crashing SUV into former Kmart