A Syracuse woman allegedly stole thousands of dollars' worth of clothing from a New Hartford department store.
Marissa Gainey has been charged with grand larceny, after police say she stole Nautica shirts from Macy's in the Sangertown Mall.
Loss prevention officials say she took 49 shirts and ran out of the store.
The merchandise was worth $3,000.
The incident happened back in October, but authorities say she was just recently arrested.
- Police: Syracuse woman stole 49 shirts from New Hartford Macy's
- Syracuse red-shirt freshman Moyer to transfer
- New Hartford police seek 2 larceny suspects from Macy's
- Syracuse police: Man stole truck, hit vehicles before being shot
- New Hartford police: Utica man stole nearly $3K worth of cigarettes from Walmart
- 2 New Hartford teens to perform in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Police: Woman's kidnapping leads to big drug haul in Syracuse
- Police: New Hartford woman arrested following domestic dispute
- Police: Woman killed in New Hartford house fire
- Police: 2 teens shot, wounded in Syracuse