LEE, N.Y. – Police have arrested a man after a domestic incident in the town of Lee escalated over the weekend.
On Saturday, Oct. 5, police were called to a home in Lee just after 9 p.m.
After an investigation, police charged Carlos A. Velez-Perez, 32, with unlawful imprisonment, criminal mischief and harassment. Police say the incident turned physical, and Velez-Perez was taken to Rome Memorial Hospital for an evaluation. After he was released, he was arrested and taken to Oneida County Correction Facility.
Velez-Perez will be held at the facility pending arraignment in Oneida County CAP Court.
- Police arrest Lee man after domestic incident lands him in hospital
- Annsville man arrested, charged in domestic incident
- Stockbridge man arrested in domestic incident
- Domestic incident leads to Salisbury man’s arrest
- Rome Domestic Assault Arrest
- Man allegedly choked, harassed woman in Deerfield domestic incident
- Rome man arrested after leaving scene of domestic dispute in Lee
- Kirkville man arrested following Verona domestic dispute
- Frankfort Police Incident Update
- Domestic incident leads to criminal contempt charge in Marcy