CANASTOTA, N.Y. – Two men on parole were arrested in relation to an armed robbery in the parking lot of a Canastota McDonald’s.
After an investigation into the Jan. 4 incident, Steven M. St. Andrews, 36, was arrested at a home in Ogdensburg, and James S. Lago, 36, was arrested in Jefferson County.
St. Andrews was charged with first-degree robbery, grand larceny, criminal use of a firearm and menacing.
Lago was charged with first-degree robbery, grand larceny and conspiracy, all felonies.
Both men were arraigned in the village of Canastota Justice Court on Jan. 9, 2020. Justice Grace Rapasadi ordered both men held without bail. The two are scheduled to appear in court on Jan. 13.
- Police arrest men suspected of armed robbery outside Canastota McDonald's
- Police seek suspect in Canastota armed robbery
- UPDATE: Police arrest suspect in Stewart's robbery
- UPDATE: Utica police make arrest in armed home invasion robbery
- Rome Police investigating possible strong armed robbery
- Search continues for armed bank robbery suspect in Oriskany Falls
- Utica police seek Stewart's Shops robbery suspect
- Utica police investigate false reports of an armed robbery
- Possible armed robbery in town of Russia
- Canastota elementary students evacuated due to carbon monoxide alarms